As cross stitchers we are all jealous of knitters for having a dedicated platform Ravelry. Unfortunately Ravelry doesn't sell cross stitch patterns.
What if we made a ravelry for cross stitchers?
A platform where we can share patterns, sell without complicated shops set up and socialise with other stitchy enthusiasts.
That's exactly what we're trying to do here!
Building a ravelry for cross stitch is a huge undertaking and we need your support to do it.
You can support us by:
- Sharing our website with other stitchers
- Providing feedback and feature requests
- Sharing your patterns on our site
Here's what we've got so far:
- Browse our pattern database by size, theme and type of stitches
- Upload and share free patterns
- Share patterns (free or paid) that are hosted on your own websites
- Track your own stash of threads, patterns and fabrics.
Here's what's coming next:
- Adding more free patterns to our database
- Community posting
- Favourite lists! Save patterns to your favourites
- Leave reviews on patterns that you've stitched
For now please browse, checkout some of the wonderful free cross stitch patterns in our database and be ready for exciting things to come.
Amy, the Stitchtrove dev x